Bright Vision is a Digital and Life School, situated at Haripur, KP, Pakistan founded in 2003 by a team of dedicated professionals with the aim of preparing children from all strata of society to avail of opportunities for quality education at their doorsteps. It is ranked among the top Schools and Colleges. The school uses state of the art ICT technology for enhancing the quality of teaching-learning and assessment. We educate and prepare students for the future through strong academics, character building, and leadership development.
Bright Vision is a Leading Life School where everyone is valued and encouraged to achieve his personal best; where highest standards of excellence & Innovation are pursued; where cutting edge technology is used; where children and faculty are developed as Life-Long Learners, Dream Chasers, Trailblazers and Role Models; where character is built to serve others; where world class faculty teaches; where we futurize and inspire GREATNESS.
We impart quality education and training to children from play group to grade 12. We prepare students for Universities, Medical Colleges and Forces. We provide professional development of teachers and staff
Result, Responsibility, Respect
Guiding Values Set
Following values define the cultural ethos of Bright Vision and guide us in our daily practices. We value the inquiry and intellectual growth of all students and staff, recognizing their different learning needs, encouraging them to be creative, engaged, and lifelong learners.
Guiding Values are summed up as “CHARISMATIC LEADERSHIP.”
Commitment, Humility, Accountability, Responsibility, Integrity, Service, Mastery, Adaptability, Teamwork, Innovation, Courage
Learning, Excellence, Appreciation, Discipline, Empathy, Respect, Success, Health, Industry, Positivity.
We want to
- Provide affordable quality education & Training.
- Prepare students for institutions of higher education in all stream of educations.
- Train students in leadership skills to take on challenges of the future and serve the community.
- Develop game changers and visionaries who can lead the nation to prosperity, progress and sustainable development.
- Develop sense of honor, grittiness, discipline, spirit of deep learning, leadership and professionalism in students.
- Build character and inculcate an urge to achieve the goals and aims set for us by the Holy Quran and Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).
- Instill passion for life long learning.
- Brush up Life Skills to live a fulfilling life.
- Develop competiveness for academic and real life competitions.
- Hone digital skills for learning online and mastering global knowledge resources.